Tax Time 2010 - Client Letter
With the growth of our practice, it will assist us if you could ring and make an appointment with Nicole, Peter, Donna or Max for the preparation of your Tax Return.
This year there are two significant changes as per the attached checklist.
- Tax-free exempt Pension income is now recorded on the tax return, as is
- Child Maintenance / Support payments paid. If you are affected by either of these two changes then you will need a statement from Centrelink to clarify the amount to be included in your return or we will be unable to complete your tax return.
Please note we have moved 70 metres along Castlereagh Street to new ground floor offices at the intersection of Castlereagh&Tindale Streets – still opposite Penrith RSL:
We provide a full range of taxation services including:
- Advice regarding the best tax structure for the formation of new businesses. It is always best to discuss your new business proposal before committing to any new venture.
- Company&Family Trust returns.
- Formation of Self Managed Super Funds.
- Investment property tax advice.
See you soon and thank you again for your referrals over the past year.
B.Comm PNA JP
Business Tax Newsletter
Subscribe & stay informed on the latest Business Tax News!
Personal Tax Newsletter
Subscribe & stay informed on the latest Personal Tax News!